If the special editions are for fans and the beneficiaries are speculators, we have a problem

П.6 It generates frustration Every time collector editions of some games that I want come out. The same thing always happens and I wonder if you really want to reward the fidelity of the fan or there are interests to get one of these products, which are also not exactly cheap, be it a complete lottery.

El Cachondeo with collector editions

I am not going to tell you anything new, since the same thing always happens. It is a little relief, now that Bayonetta 3 and God of War Ragnarok have just opened. Does it make sense that the morning has passed by pressing F5 in different shops so that, in a blink, they have disappeared from the sale?

I write this with some rage, and that I cannot complain, since I have achieved the Jötnar edition of the adventures of Kratos and Domen , beyond that it bothers me considerably that I do not carry the DISC INCLUDED. I have not had the same fate with the witch of umbra , which dodges me as hers would use hers climax of her and is being impossible for me to get her edition for collectors, since he barely appears for a few seconds in the different shops. And when I get the process, it does not let me make the payment.

A concept problem, but should not have a difficult solution

Honestly, I wonder why they put so many difficulties when selling a expensive product that much of your community wants. I understand that, otherwise the concept of limited edition would be lost and that this measure is chosen to generate craving among users. And the feeling of having something that few people have is very rewarding. I understand the background, but not the forms.

Because the problem is that, acting like this, simply is rewarded speculators who do not care God of War or Bayonetta (I put these examples because they are the most recent, but this has been going on for years). In the end, they are made with these products users who simply want to do business, relieving them to triple their price. It is shameful; and I do not blame the shops that sell them, because this comes above .

Although I think they comment in the tweet that I leave above, yes that places of buying-sale such as Wallapop or eBay should put measures to avoid this. As soon as a few hours after the God of War reservation period has been activated, we already find it twice what is worth . An obvious sample that some of those who have done with the game only seek to do business in a rather crawling way, depriving those who do want to enjoy the product.

What solution do we put to this? I can think of several, the most logical is to manufacture more; It is something risky, because they are not always selling all, but, at least, not to get so few. The Nintendo with its special editions is of authentic joke and the same situation is always repeated with them, to anger thousands of players who stay with the mold.

A very plausible option could be something similar to what they have been doing for a while from Limited Run, which is to open a temporary reservation period so that each one bought the indicated product, thus manufacturing as many special editions as they have been requested. Thus, everyone wins.

And, although it is not in my hand, what is very clear that you do not have to do is never buy anything from speculators.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SWTOR Datacron Locations Guide on Ord Mantell - Find All Datacrons and Codex Lore Achievements!

SWTOR Taris Datacron Locations Guide (Empire Side): Starting Point to Codex Lore Achievement!

Boyfriend Dungeon: How to solve the phone numbers puzzle