PES 2022: Mr. Burns launches Football - ChocobonPlan

Oulalalala, it was a good time. But kind when I say a good time, it's a good good time. I relaunch this blog that was previously devoted in part to one of my video players: PES. Why ? Well because a "vision" of 5 years ago comes sadly to come true. PES now no longer exists, place with football. And I do not even trolle for the acronym euro huh, it is the new logo of what is supposed to be the "revolution" football games.

I have a heavy heart, very heavy

Before attacking anything, I rebalance you a video that dates from 2016. At the time, Konami launched the premises of the FREE TO PLAY of PES. I had a little expected at the time certain aspects even if I did not think any less on the merits. It's up to you to see if that corresponds to the "new vision" of € Konami.

For the rest what to say ...

I have a heavy heart because a page is definitely turned and one of the few multiplayer games I really appreciated, just disappeared as we knew it. Not for the better, but I fear alas for the worst of a new era of online financial expenses with outrage, parts on his sofa with his blue card at hand, and a concept staining the dignity of the fans of the first hour.

How not to think about the enormous work done by Mr. Quinton, who had formed a most comprehensive file that had many good ideas, community feedback, expectations and I pass ... All this folder cast page by page In the toilet bowl, pulling the hunt gradually on a diabolical laugh. We had been promised a revolution by making us wait two years. TWO YEARS.

No, according to Konami, The new vision is the free game on console that would come to offer the same experience as a mobile game , thought for sessions "Tik Tok" in transport or waiting room. Yes, you read well, they have reduced PES, sorry € Football to that. In 2021, what will be better, it's a free to play mobile game on PS5. I can not believe that I just tapped this sentence.

Mr. Burns feels $$$ Football

You will understand it, the good news is that € Football will be free. But is it an excellent thing? We can launch a debate ... if the society in question was not Konami.

Here for me, it's hopeless . You really have to find out about this company to see its endless love of money, pachinko and other hens with golden eggs reporting both in Japan. They do not like the money, they are possessed by the money. I mean, Cum at the Metal Gear Solid trash, Silent Hill, Castlevania and now PES , you really have to hate video game to make such decisions.

The "future" will land without parachute, shipped from the right space in your portfolio and bank account. But as much go through Mr. Burns who will explain it better than me.

\ - SMITERS! Old (Maxwell) ice creamy species, come here! Where is my new football game?

  • Hmmm, you had thrown it to the trash last year I remind you. Too poor for you.

  • Yes ... I remember this game developed by these Konami pickles. Call them on the field, say they buy them, I will show them how to make money._

  • _hmmm, it's too late sir, it seems to me that they have already stolen the idea.

- _How? 'Or' What ? Make a Free To Play in order to strip the slightest cent customer over the next five years ??? Damn, they were more diabolical than I thought. Call them, tell them that I want to become a majority shareholder, these people please me.

How to fill the shortfall of physical sales? If € Football must be profitable, it will be necessary to ignore content (which was already ridiculous in the previous episodes), either spending money to access features that could until there be free, either exerting outrageously Money for new modes of games expected for years (least probable point).

What seems to be confirmed according to the trailers and information circulating: few teams at launch, game modes passed overlooked (when we know PES, we know that it really does not feel good at all when it's the case. ..), Quality of the servers ... Yes, the new vision of PES mainly concerns the online, the offline game no longer seems to be part of the plans of Konami.

Užitečné tipy pro lepší WR - ZAČÁTEČNÍK #3 - WoT Blitz

As a personal capacity, I do not play solo so this eventual withdrawal does not impac me more than that. However, if I did not play solo, (and then networked) it was indeed because the content was not satisfactory . How to speak PES without a masters league worthy of the name. This ritual to launch his little team every year, to recruit his players, to manage his budget, his tactics, even in front of the AI. If this masters league is transformed into online masters league, why not, but why, to the great why, think about withdrawing what satisfies many players whatever. And I do not even speak other modes (towards a specific legend). For my part, if the game does not offer "small" teams, everything is finished with the pleasure I had with Lazec. No revival so, no team from China, no team from Japan, no Buriram United. More gamlang.

Oh yes, the mystery remains total as for the patches. Since few teams will be available at launch (history does not tell us if it is temporary or if we will ultimately have new teams every quarter, every year ...), I do not see what 'They will be able to propose now. What complete contempt.

After all, it may be we

If Konami has the immense responsibility of an announced fiasco ( finally, the word fiasco is strong, I think the game will find its free public base ), we are not all white in this story, me the first. Indeed, each match on MyClub in cooperation will have been in the end a shovel shovel in the grave of the PES franchise. Each black balloon draw will ultimately serve only to fuel a vast data marketing system that led to the following conclusion: The game is frustrating enough for many to go to checkout and output the blue card . After all, Y'a Maradona, Nedved, Ronaldhino, Maldini The Guys, Maldini! Obliged to take a few pieces MyClub and spend them to have legends that are accessible anywhere else. And that's how little by little, we also destroyed PES in our way.

Do you feel this taste as bitter than a Schwepps du Bled? Well, it's up to have been in beauty . In appearance, Konami did a mine to listen to the returns, to promise even solo changes, but on the bottom, they already reflected to transform the game into futuristic Pachinko of living room. We all have been crunched in the feint. And when I say the feint, I'm talking about the feigned awake.

This videoludic world changes at a faster speed than we think. So much so that we gave us a speed while we would all accurate with a hope of crazy. The digital age, at all available immediately, from the tiktok, quickly, quickly, faster, shorter, the factory rhythm for video-playing outputs imposing on developers to work faster, even more quickly because it's never enough . Produce more at the expense of quality. It had already started a moment ago but now we are in an exhausting sprint on which I can not follow. I can not, sorry. All that exceeds me. Leave me alone with your play stories that are unbalanced as ever and in which we are drawn with one goal: always spend more.

I really became too old for these bullshit.

See as well

Games :

efootball

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SWTOR Taris Datacron Locations Guide (Empire Side): Starting Point to Codex Lore Achievement!

SWTOR Datacron Locations Guide on Ord Mantell - Find All Datacrons and Codex Lore Achievements!

Boyfriend Dungeon: How to solve the phone numbers puzzle